Friday, June 20, 2008

What To Wear At Night In Jamaica In January

The Discipline Of Earth

Hello. I realized that not saying goodbye to all these posts. I write things that someone takes the trouble to read and even the greeting. Really rude on my part, I ask forgiveness. Apart from my guilty conscience, now I want to let the world know a song (that then maybe the world already knows) that I think is one of the most beautiful ever written for As regards text and music. The song is "As long as the boat goes" ... no! I was joking. The song is "The discipline of the earth" Ivano Fossati. The song I know, but it is much more likely to know the author. One of the most learned and complete Italian singer-songwriters, author of a myriad of songs that nobody knows, wrote to Mina, De Andrè , Patty Pravo, Mia Martini , Mannoia and Anna Oxa ("A 'emotion just is his). I said, the song. One of the most complete at the level of significance. I see us all, then everything is just for me: and there is love there is life, so 'else matters? Now, to avoid the usual " Copiaeincolla " which I strabusato in the past, I attempt in the "prose " MISUSE Song, knowingly and heartened by the fact that Ivan will not ever read (and therefore can not complain).

The discipline of the Earth are the fathers and sons, are the dogs that guide the sheep. The discipline of the earth are all those forgotten names in the left hand of the player. Only love can not be so irrational and restless as it is. It seems to me to be paid the fair in this life. In this life to see, to listen and to follow. But life does not go as you plan, restless and irrational it is. This is the discipline of the earth.
But my life, you are more beautiful than yesterday. Life to all that get your heart pumping. And that's what I like about you, but I have no words to explain it. I do not know how to tell you, but I can not bow your head and do not bend down. And I will not wait any longer, is not the case and to wait. Never again. Why know that life does not go as you want. This is the discipline of the earth.
I was sitting here, lying on my bed with my glasses to look at the ceiling to fall in love with the colors of things. But sometimes not enough to wish for, for so far is not enough. Now I have a contract with the Angels, and you're definitely my life. I do not know when, maybe in a few months of August or perhaps blinding in a time less deluded that you want. Why
know that life never goes as you want. This is the discipline of the earth.

"Life is pain and joy of love is an anesthetic."
Cesare Pavese

0 comments:

Post a Comment