Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dont Know The Name Of Web Cam

And do you think? Small Intestine

We're almost there. And I could not speak on this blog. You expected, eh? And you think mo ' coglionazzo that Simon's spirit begins to make imminent thesis. And you do not seem to talk about how everything will be good or all bad, I'm good I'm sick. And do not tell you how you think we do not give anything of the thesis in fact we are happy that everything is over, we young shoots only three years ago pawed anxious. And do you think? Indeed.
Today I am happy. It should be me that takes very little to make me happy. A small gesture and PAM !, The day I get up to ten percentage points. I've got the MIBTEL happiness that has reached historically high levels. Sell! Sell! No really, I'm glad I do not know well because . I mean, I know, but a normal person would not be so happy for such a thing. Oh well, the usual story.
I want to tell a true story, however. Come, sit next to me. This is the story of one of us, even if born to him in the street ... no, for a moment. Not this, I meant this one. Once upon a time, in a large meadow where boys are growing hopes that call ... no shit, I get confused. Sorry. I do not understand, maybe it's the hunger that this absurd diet forced me to suffer. I would own the pa - pa - pa - pa pappa col-po-po-po-po-tomato!
How I hate to write today. E 'happiness! But no, it's another thing. But I can not say here. I can not even give you a hint or the notary s'incazza. About a notary and a judge yesterday I saw Morgan live. Live and kicking. It 'was an experience, no adjective in support of the noun. Simply an experience (I spent an adverb is to make you happy '!). What kind. A slap on the face that you never stop to listen. Then the music is wonderful, even when it is expressed in most of the tragedy. Nothing to say. Score: 9.
Today I'll sweat. Feel the breeze that pulls in Rome today. Fresh as a slice of watermelon, so fresh that I was at risk squaraus but I resisted. Stoic, almost Stojckov . In truth they are completely healed, so I took the liberty of making up all night to watch a movie, play and hear music stripped to the waist around the house. I repeat for the rich and greedy vecchiarde parchment looking for a boy to maintain: "A shirtless around the house! I suck me alone.
Is there anyone who has come this far to read? But it should be '? I'm writing just to piss those two, three, who occasionally give a read. However good if you came up here I love you. Really. In a bit I want a ' more than others but do not get angry. Gelosoni ! If
, mo 'you think I'm going to write even the aphorism. But it should be!

"And the song? But it goes!"
Simone Giambartolomei "I've written enough"

0 comments:

Post a Comment