Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Prepaid Phone Disabled? What Does It Mean

Life Is A Yellow

"All very strange. Much, too weird. The bed was perfectly in order and that's all around smelled of blood. Stank to suffocate, as well as the putrid air that hung in the room. With my handkerchief I approached the bed. I convinced the stomach and brain to pull off the covers to find out what was underneath. It was very hard. The spectacle that presented itself was creepy
some would say cop now retired to his grandchildren, sitting around him to hear some scary stories. For me it was simply human cruelty. What we do not teach, that all hidden behind walls and mirrors of childhood pain of love lost. That cruelty in us trapped in that cage and precepts of doing good Catholics, just waiting for the right moment to escape. That day, who knows what time it happened. "

This is an excerpt from the last book by Andrea Camilleri entitled" Mount Albano, that you bring to make 'a ride. "Meanwhile, I kicking.
Questions, only questions. Questions have another question in response. And maybe the answer to my question is really a question. It is a tongue twister, think about how to proceed, or should I say does not proceed as this. Oddly enough, the answer is a passage from the Bible. Where, how would Guccini, the answer is a voice that asks "Shomer-llailah but me?". At what point is the night?
I do not know why, but I know this is what I do.

"The night is passing but the dawn has not yet arrived. Go back, ask, insist."
The Bible "Isaiah, Chapter 21"

0 comments:

Post a Comment