Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Valspar Primer When Second Coat

remember the genius of Charles Talks

continue to tell fairy tales. And if it is true that "every story is a game", this is not true that the person who takes the win. With this the IED there really is hope. They should write on their site. A beautiful rubrichetta titled "Tried." The impressions, almost warm, those who have tried the three IED came out and tried. Then I want to see if the prospective members anxiously, when they come to read our opinions, they will still want to drop the modest, and mo 'I'm telling you, a figure of 7 000 euros per year, less briskly than offhand. Today I am a bit 'controversial. I will not argue, it was not all bad. But so disappointing for many. It will be that instead of addressing the world of work, gave us a little taste of life will be like.
do not know. And 'bad sometimes have no words. Very ugly and degrading, especially for a copywriter (or what purports to be). But even worse is they, and know not to use them. Choke before they do damage, or simply for fear of choking it yet. I recently I feel like a serial killer's thoughts. A lot I closed my mouth, dead and buried in my spacious head (because large empty). Yet I keep the bodies, still warm. And as an unlikely Dr. Franknstein are ready to irradiate electricity and then scream "Live," and even got her some where. Just to have no remorse.
I do not understand what the hell he wants. I swear, I got a thousand questions and responded to many. But as they say Rats " Why is ignorance, but after all the responses I have a question that I advanced." Then maybe the answer is simple: it is a bitch. In fact, I'm sure. If I knew it would be so I went to sell lighters in the Gargano. Other than agency. Harpy shit. But speaking of
Tokyo Hotel. But no.
I'm not sure of my certainties.

"The music always does his duty, take a second you leave the trumpet. Then he goes to another and you do not know who you go with. But you enjoy it knowing that we will come back ..."
Luciano Ligabue "Right in the Rock 'n Roll"

0 comments:

Post a Comment