Friday, June 13, 2008

Using Canesten While Breastfeeding

Angry Men

want to scream. So, off the cuff, without even canvas. Shouting nonsense instead of trying to speak softly illuminated and illuminating phrases. I find it liberating, even constructive. Also because I am, let's face it, things at the right time I can not really say. Because even when I know exactly what I should say. In my head is clear, precise, sharp and very, very effect. A surgeon. Instead, when I have free speech simply to say what I think (so no more likely to drop the word from head to mouth, trying not to get them out from the nose), I block. I just block, or at worst start to talk like Tiziano Ferro "I wanted to tell farandara Danè." I'm good at fucking shoot sentences instead. Oh those! See: "The pink elephant flying over the skies of ketchup to weave webs of clouds as a kind of cotton swab." See? About
. I was so busy with other matters that I forgot the place. It 's over. After three years of joys and sorrows fade to rise is over. I do not want to talk about memories or sentimentality, incazzature, likes and dislikes. Only, to paraphrase a famous phrase, even 'if the st'esperienza semo sod off! Who really loves
sighs your lover what he would scream to the world (this beautiful, I know its strong!).

" The number is important, it gives weight to the words for this every time before you think of it alone and if we find the slightest hint of violence recalls that will be raised to the nth degree"
Daniele Silvestri "Want to cry"

0 comments:

Post a Comment