Monday, June 30, 2008

Boxing Glove Infant Mittens

Fearless

We're back here. For the same reason: boredom. Or rather, boredom fancazzismo . A mention of that? I know, ask a question. Yes, it's out of school / university / community center, we are all happy. Although I will miss all those people who have crowded classrooms. No, not list them in a sarcastic. Granted. Less obvious is not just talk about it.
Who will be the most stubborn of the two? I do not know me by my hand, I have a healthy little dose of irresponsibility and a huge and perhaps less healthy dose of ... yes, that thing, do not let me say that I am ashamed. I'm sorry, but I want to try. I have to try, and this time really. Why I denounced coldness and detachment at the time. But I was so stupid not to realize that what I became cold. Damn scared.
are about to begin the sales. 'Sti cocks you say, we're not in an episode of Sex & The City. Yeah, but this time I want to make large expenditures, changing a bit, 'make me new. That's right, forget the old Simone. From tomorrow, Guepierre and stiletto heels. Fashion!
In a game of chess with death, with a win in two sticks. It 'amazing how lucky I am. Saturday, for example, work was a godsend. Aware of my potential colleagues called me almost, "Oh Simon from Great ass, just so that no truck obstacles on our way towards the destruction of fancazzismo ." No sooner said than done. An entire evening waiting for goods that never arrived. An evening to fill in short. No sooner said than done. Beer, sweets, crisps and high demand (after three years of honorable service), even ice cream for everyone. But it is true that you can not eat and smoking for seven consecutive hours. No sooner said than done. It takes two platforms, building a rudimentary port, is called the security (a guarantee at all!) And she is on a German of good, down in the warehouse. So two hours later, sweaty and bare-chested that there were Romanians, finally the coveted bell sends us all home. I enjoyed this Saturday, because I know that for one reason or another, probably there will be no more. Each
left is lost. But you look good maybe you find her.

"O my watch has stopped, or he is dead"
Groucho Marx

0 comments:

Post a Comment