Monday, June 16, 2008

Creuset On The Bottom #30

Three Tigers Against Three Tigers

Guys, I went to paranoia! I shut myself as an addict of the word on something too stupid: the tongue-twister! There I write worse, absolutely . You will say, "Where'd you get asked?". So there is still time to change blog. There is this which is very interesting: BlogSeNonSieteInteressatiAgliScioglilingua . Otherwise, read here.
  • Three crusts of dry bread in three narrow pockets are.
  • there you angry? And stizziscitici as well!
  • I have a field of lupines by thinning; who diraderĂ  them to me?
  • Take this boat and impegolamela and when you have embroiled disimpegolamela not entangled.
  • train too narrow and too tired good thing too weary and too lame.
  • intrigues Tigre tiger.
  • Pure left for Pele Peru perished but for the mashed .

There would be another thousand, but I think that is enough. I look so stupid enough

" I'm gay, I'm like you, have him today then tomorrow, if I want her, she'll be alone. How can you tell me, why do not you know what you are, you're different from us. What do you want, I'm gay my business, you have that disorder? What an enormous inconvenience it Trai?
Daniele Silvestri Gino el 'Alfetta "

0 comments:

Post a Comment