Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Has Rosey Cheeks

I throw fish

suicide. Really, it's like to throw ' ammazzatora . It 's like going to a dealer, buying a Porsche Cayenne , exit and head at 180 mph toward a concrete wall, armed to the teeth, hoping that by' airbag comes out Ferilli . Are masochistic? They last chance? Heavens no. I'm just a bit ' ... crazy! However, in other circumstances would have been spectacular. One thing to crawl to the nipple. Instead, as we are now combined, there is no way of knowing what will happen. Who knows if I will use a socket between head and neck. More likely we'll just smile. It would be so much already. And nothing much. Today is the week
IED! I took leave. I had to. I took leave and then I called the foreman and I am "Can you do me a favor and cover a shift that your colleague is not." And I "Attack and howls." If, perhaps. As usual, damn good nature, they are gone. On my own terms (an hour late), but I went. So fat, no rest even 'is week. There riconsoliamo with the spectacular and phantasmagoric festival IED? I think not.
I thought, "I became a bit ' vulgar." Yes, in fact they are very different from 4-5 years ago when I did not say a bad word. Some two-way at best, but I had promised myself not to foul language . Then I discovered instead the evocative power that is hidden behind a "dick" or "fuck you". But I think I got caught too far. This is not a criticism of those who uses it. But for example, I always thought that making people laugh with profanity is much easier and far less noble. What good is a fit ass and tits in a sentence to provoke laughter? There is no creativity, no talent, what fun is it? Then who is also laughing. I laugh at the vulgarity, I can not help but also because you can combine the two worlds, but I admire those who can make you laugh without using them. The songwriters, who do you cram a calembeur , or who has the right gesture or even a sharp tongue and a thought that goes beyond that. This is the difference between laughing and smiling. Among with laughter and smile because at the same time it feels a sense of admiration. Yes I know, I know with this thing fixed. But it matters to me. Everything else is crap. Here, see? Damn!
The winner is the one who is not afraid to lose.

"When I was little, all they asked me what I wanted to do great. The other replied: the doctor, the tram driver, astronaut. I said, the dickhead. I'm the only one who has done it. "
Paolo Rossi

0 comments:

Post a Comment