Sunday, June 8, 2008

How Far Away Should A Coffee Table Be From Couch



I am served. Mister "Last Minute", Mr "I'm going to race," eth "Put us 'na pieces." Always on the run, in the final laps, trying to retrieve a result which now seems lost. It does not mean that we will succeed. For example, right now, at 3:00 at night with excruciating stomach pains that haunt me for days, instead of finishing what I have to finish at all costs, I take a little time to shoot crap that nobody felt the need. I'm just shit, I say it alone. But what can I do? If I do not feel the pressure, nothing, I do not budge even a fourth of the bra. From a bit
' of days if you get close to my stomach, you can hear the sea. Winter sea, however, stormy and violent. I look like a teapot in constant boiling, or rather as if I had swallowed a Yorkshire by coughing. This storm outside of your room? Stagnant or noise of the dishwasher is running? Perhaps what we most closely is the sound of rubber slippers of two lovers that break the waves that draw contours on the beach wet. What a poetic way of talking about the squaraus !
phrase romantic # 32: "I love you so much for you laverei the car."

"How long thought that only useless fannenisnade believe to be well darendedo de!"
Tiziano Ferro "I do not know denfane "

0 comments:

Post a Comment