Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pokemon Battle Revolution Para Pc

Goodbye?

And this makes two. I write only in respect of those three or four people who read my post (including an average of two random visitors a day). "Also" Out Includetemi die here. The thousands of words written, sung, shouted, sigh and interrupt their flow hidden in these few lines. I have not ceased to write, I could not. I decided to stop with frivolities and trivialities. Want to write does not mean having to write, and this electronic outpost was changing more a duty than a pleasure. Surely I will continue somewhere, but not here. And for those who can not read between the lines nothing but a stupid ticking of keys.
Do not be afraid of saying goodbye. Only makes a farewell sweeter when he returns.

"And in case there rivedessi ... good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!"
Jim Carrey "The Truman Show"

0 comments:

Post a Comment