Monday, July 7, 2008

Bleeding After Noriday

the strike of mid-term

The saints are coming. Fall on our land with their wings of rain to cover the rot that is strangling the world. No, not the trailer for the new film Swarchenegger . Only I did not know how to begin. Now that I started, I can go on.
No Compromise. This is the rule. No compromise, even when working. Well, get caught by megadirettore in his private office to drink beer is truly "no compromise". Today
strike media has greatly influenced my already precarious motion plane in the morning. I mean, I already know I do not need to adjust when moving from bike to place trying to follow a clockwise, then you put in the Metro closed, no buses or tram, I finished and the work in Piazza Cavour. It sets out a framework is not the best. At 9.30 this morning I do "Take a Taxi." The large percentage of the Marches blood in my veins begins to boil. "A taxi!? But we are crazy! Rather walk." In fact, my sandals began to travel the paths of Rome, looking shelter from the scorching sun. Yes, because add that I'm half (but three-quarters) burned because of the long day yesterday that the Terracina. So, in short, an hour and a half I can get to the agency, very late, very exhausted. And now I'm here I write. This week starts well.
However on the way, what happened to me a beautiful, hard to explain, you had to be there. As I walked, with the ' iPod that sounded in my ears, "I do not feel like dancing " of Scissor Sisters , it puts me in front of a nun. Just a nun, which begins to walk ahead of me. But it's not normal gait was very loose, a bit ' danceable. Well, imagine 'sister is moving a bit ' as Sister Act and that music in my head. Then add that it was strange movements with his hands. Here and there behind me imagine that I laugh for no reason. Am I crazy?
The beauty of it is realized that the more time passes you realize that there are one more piece to complete really.

"Do not ask whether it is right or wrong. If something is moving inside, let it move with you"
Marvin Gaye "Let 'S get it on "

0 comments:

Post a Comment