Tuesday, July 15, 2008

M Jak Milosc Online 1

Rate Vs Poetry

The cases of "Ragano" shouted a few songs by Oasis. In my head for now there is no place for them, four boys with high hopes that have kept expectations to a certain point, but still too far away from those other four of which have been compared to Liverpool. A little place they found a completely different group, which recently gladdens my travels in Metro. Milk and dairy products will not be by Grammy, but I must say that after the figure of shit that unconsciously they made me do it the other day in Metro, I appreciate them even more. "... If the big hill still grow. ... She said that hill de ???". Laughter. Silence. Blank stare. Figure of shit.
I wrote I love you no connection fee on the sand. If I Franco IV e Franco (who the fuck are they? Those of "I love you written in the sand" no!? Ignoramus) were to music what I have just done such a thing would come out. Or maybe you could get out of a movie called "I thought it was love but it was a fee." Oh well the bottom line is that I've never done anything like that for some, this is the most absurd and crazy courtship that has never carried out. Indeed, since what I'm doing, probably do not know if you can not really talk about courtship with regard to the past. All past experiences now seem tepid in comparison to declarations of intent. "You know, I like you, I get flowers." This time it's "It 's far away from Chile?". Certainly, however, that ostichezza!
The heat is unbearable. Above all, be suffered in the shadow of a PC on (metaphorical shadow, crack of AFA). This is a time of sea water, sand, sun and Puppy. Coffee cold cream that you believe to be protected and then you find tanning, wet towels and breaded. Skimpy costumes, nipples in plain sight, sunglasses and goggles that reveals the sun. Bladders to empty the water, and place them and now: are those who seem to have lost the little child, with hands on hips, motionless in the water. We are all sgam. And I close with blisters. Even today I did a little disgusting. If I were you
singer sings. As an advertiser, I will write a brochure.

" Click Here "
Remi Gaillard "Disco Elevator"

0 comments:

Post a Comment