Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Karaoke Revolution Microphone Compatibility Ps2

The Smoking Stress

I smoke in the brain. It's not that I'm stressed, I mean "in the smoke." These are days that I work on cigarettes. Now lamented the TIM has been replaced by monolithic Philip Morris. Between the dog and Chester the whore of Virginia Slim, my brain is burning like a cigarette butt. And all this only adds to my relationship with smoking. Occasional to frequent, up to now, that is devoted. Not good for me, I know, both the portfolios as health (well, maybe a bit of health 'more). But it is a vice, and pleasant to boot. And you know, the wolf loses but not the Tizio Caio. And Harry? I digress. Tonight
finally opens the cycle of summer concerts in Rome. To be honest I've had a first taste with "Rats of the Sabines" and "Morgan", and was a first taste of really tasty. Now we begin in earnest, and tonight at the Unity Day of Caracalla in that I'm preparing to attend the concert of "Modena City Ramblers" (with the welcome support of "Free Brigantaggio). And 'the second time for me, but I certainly get tired of yelling that "... life is twenty years beyond the bridge! Twenty years after the love begins." As I shall continue to sing their sweet "Lullaby", without asking to those who have dedicated, because in my head that song belongs to one person.
are still cooked. I speak not only of the heart, but also of my skin. These are days that I wear around with a purple leotard. Guys, is not a leotard, is my skin! It does not hurt as it should, or rather as usual. Is less painful, perhaps because this time I've been good (thanks to myself) to put a protective cream (a little). Aesthetically speaking, it is changed little: it seems Gabibbo, only far less intelligent.
Begin by coming to the world, then spend your life trying to come yet.

"But in a day as a lion and a hundred as a sheep does not make fifty of them can bear?"
Massimo Troisi

0 comments:

Post a Comment