Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Howrse How To Qualify For A Survey

Exercises in Style Hot Shots!

Afa, hot. Muggy heat, like a recent memory of horse manure. I melt in quest'afa cruel. Rome is a furnace, my nipples hot coals that consume the shirt. I fry the brain, saliva retires and holed up in my throat burned. Fermentation in armpits, sweat on my skin that dies with the typical friccichio some fries in hot oil. Steam-eyed balls soaked in gasoline ready to explode from their sockets like fiery darts. The ceramic skin glowing, bright red, gives off heat as a wood stove, I could cook an egg on her forehead. The fingers are spit on a burning brazier, an elusive King Shit, everything I touch melt. The mouth as a hairdryer, a flame breath of fresh hope that rejects any rest. The language dell'arsura daughter a few movements do not die every little grain. Dante's Inferno in the stomach of fireworks, explosions of all sorts is killing me from inside. Are weakened. I made the idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I'm hot?
Today is a special day. That is, every day is a special day, but especially today. Today is the anniversary of the birth a friend of mine. Yes, I know it says "birthday", but after hearing "birthday" what is cool? Ok, in short, was born 'this thing,' I'm regazzetto. Sympathetic way, actually a tranzollone. Tonight is celebrated (in so far) and tomorrow is another day. Obvious.
Can someone tell me where I happened to Europe's?

"Now I know that" love "is just another word to explain what I feel"
Europe "I'll cry for you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment