Sunday, May 25, 2008

How To Talk With Lingual Braces

gosh, Jones!

Give me a fool. Regardless, get into the head after reading this I will be held up as an idiot. Because not everyone will understand what I feel, what all this means to me. But let me explain better.
Foreword. What is cinema? Sergio Leone (a mica whatever) said "The film must show that this is the public wants. And for me the most beautiful sight is that of myth. "Right, nothing to say. But there are films that go beyond mere myth. Boldly go where they sleep dreams and wake them from their slumber. We can still better with children, flying low when dreams are closer to the heart, while not large enough to be humble and innocent and stoop to pick them prefer to leave them where they are. And 'this for me to complete even simple definition of cinema: the myth and dream . If we add that the film has been with you and your childhood has given way to never stop dreaming, perhaps you can understand what the movie for me.
I've seen. And I felt a little pain heart during the credits. That music that made me shudder every time of innocence that I felt has remained untouched at that time. Do not think I'm exaggerating. Maybe a little, but seeing his youth cleared in barely two hours is not as pleasant as people think. It could be worse, but it was certainly pleasant. I do not know how to express what I feel, I feel bitter, betrayed, stabbed and sincerely disappointed. What a fool I am.
Cinema is myth and dream. 'S life that turns into fantasy, dreaming of his life.

"It's not the years, the miles"
Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost

0 comments:

Post a Comment