Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dressing For A Hindu Wedding



I write but it's not that he has great desire. Then I do not know what to write and it ends up that I use this blog as a personal diary pallossissimo. By the way, that happened yesterday was ... no no, stop. Should I use it as a subsidiary, as a block for my exercises. For example I could write a letter to a South American Dad unlikely that I have ever known. How to attack? Dear father? No. Maybe "Hola Santa." No. Better to say "very great piece of shit." Yes, and goes on to say "Fuck you and CarrĂ , that if you dare to bring you here I return to Bolivia to kick your ass." Something like that.
is the creative idea! The shopping list, but fictionalized. There was a After a liter of milk on a path of Cheerios Honey met an American Bread bag. The bag was very tired and was sitting on a jar of cream to milk. He was there crying and screaming pear juice "Pasta! Pasta: Do not take it anymore." Then ... Wait, how we put the offal of chicken? Not enough, that sucks. And certainly the use Baricco for his next book idea. Only that her seem cool.
Now I sit and list all the words that I know starting with "Y". So ... Ypsilon. Then ... There is also ... what there ... Ying and Yang as well then. Tie, we have three. Serious stuff. I could go on for hours, but no.
I waited so long, and I can finally begin to wait.

"Fear of falling in love too, do not say anything to not spoil everything. Wanting to stay and instead go it is a real pain ..."
Lucio Battisti "Fear of falling in love too"

0 comments:

Post a Comment