Monday, May 26, 2008

Broken Blood Vessels Mouth

obstinate and contrary

's the end? I do not know, I just know that the end draws near. Quiet (if anyone s'agit), I'm fine, at least for health. But I do not know what to make of this situation. I guess I have little hope, I guess I'll have to eventually give up. This is what I say, and that in my heart I know to be true in part. But you know how I did, stubborn and opinionated (and a bit irresponsible.) I waited so long this time, hidden in a corner quietly, not to bother. Because that's what I thought was right. I also tried to look out and see what's out there, but as soon as I left I felt too cold. A chill that told me that this was not what I really wanted. Now maybe it's time to go outside to check the window with my stupid smile and say "Hello! Do you remember me?". It 'worth it wait, and even if will not come from nowhere, I know that really was worth having waited.

" And now the end is near and so I face the final curtain"
Frank Sinatra "My Way"

0 comments:

Post a Comment