Saturday, January 15, 2011

Best English Doujin Ever

Two seconds of panic for Maria to Friends





















An episode truly rare and memorable experience during the direct of "Friends of Maria de Filippi . I live
competitors at this stage, isolated in two apartments, not having contact with the outside until they leave the broadcast.

Francesco Nicola , outsider transmission, empty the "this hat, I know you get mad, I bought myself .

Maria de Filippi , usually never crowded out, lives two seconds of panic not understand how it was possible and, somewhat destabilized, asks " But how did you buy it, since you live in the houses?" . The

Nicol I, after uncertainty responding " I bought it with Denny, the first (entering the house)."

The episode leaves a taste a little alienating .

In subsequent frames we see Maria jump excitedly Supreme the Author Luca Zanforlin likely to seek guidance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment