Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cost To Rent Mall Kiosk

... the carousel begins to turn at last!

November 25 ... .. missing one month of the date of Christmas.

day stop and reflections, final exams, and adventure begins. The carousel started to spin, and I'll direct it ... I hope and trust has always smooth pace and constant above, who can have fun and make everyone smile, especially adults who can give bored .. color to those who have forgotten the beauty of the Yellow ... that would give me companionship and friendship with new people.
a child when I asked what do you do when you grow, I replied: ... the teacher ... I grew up I changed my mind, tired of a school system, the Italian one, closer to backwardness and ignorance of a prison to a plow to each other ... and now to the question about what to do when you grow want to say for sure: TEACH .. and then .. the other party, tired of my sudden change of mind, might as well stay bad .. But no: I want to teach you all what it means to love and adore their homes, the choices related to it and the serenity of feeling at home even in a bare room, but full of us.
Hello everyone ... the carousel begins to turn soon draw near ... one at a time ... ; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment